These truths are painful, but the truth needs to be told – our future depends on it –I will pass this on.
Look who’s new in the white house….
God help us!!!
Why don’t we see this in the news anywhere???
Makes US citizens literally SICK!
BUT REMEMBER WHO THE
COMMANDER AND CHIEF
THINKS HE REALLY IS….(God Almighty)
WE MUST NOT – DARE NOT LOSE HOPE!
Look who’s new in the white house!
– Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
– Homeland Security Adviser
– Special Envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference(OIC)
– Obama Adviser and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council and is its current executive director
Imam Mohamed Magid
– Obama’s Sharia Czar from the Islamic Society of North America
– Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships
This is flat-out scary!!!
The foxes are now officially living in the hen house…
Now ask me why I am very concerned!!!
Do you feel OK with this???
How can this happen, and when will we wake up???
We remain quiet while our country is being fundamentally and drastically changed!!!
(Just like Obama promised ………BEFORE he was elected )
This has already started in AUSTRALIA.
“If we ever forget that we’re one nation under GOD,
then we will be a nation gone under.”
Editorial Note: We know this president and his administration has lied about any and everything in order to advance his agenda. Based upon those he surrounds himself with, is it illegitimate to seriously question his claim to be a Christian? What does it take for America to walk up?
by Lisa Piraneo,Director of Government Relations
As we informed you last month, the Virginia General Assembly shockingly passed a resolution commending the Falls Church Dar Al-Hijrah Islamic Center – an organization that has a long history of ties to multiple known and convicted terrorists – including the perpetrators of 9/11.
Since the vote was tallied by “voice” – which means legislators simply say “aye” or “nay” en masse when the vote is called – there is no official notation of how each legislator voted on the resolution – no matter what he or she may tell their angry constituents after the fact.
The response by ACT! for America’s membership was swift and severe. Thank you for taking action.
Over the course of 24 hours, 28,000 e-mails were sent to the 8 members of the House and Senate leadership. These individuals were targeted as they were ultimately responsible for allowing the vote on the resolution to go forward.
In addition, I travelled to Richmond to hand deliver an ACT! for America Open Letter, signed by 1,000 Virginians, in opposition to the passage of the resolution.
The uproar by ACT! for America’s grassroots members has been a wake-up call to Virginia officials and politicians. Whereas many had been previously unaware and unwelcome to efforts to educate them on important national security issues, your actions have caused a large chunk of Virginia legislators (including leadership) to start seeing the light. For example:
- Members of leadership have indicated an interest in becoming more educated about Dar Al-Hijrah and the insidious characters that have darkened the Islamic Center’s doorway, as well as about other threats, such as the Muslim Brotherhood.
- House of Delegates Republican Caucus Chair, Tim Hugo, stated, “in hindsight, it is clear that the House should have handled HJ 484 differently,” adding that the bill “should not have been brought forward for a vote by our chamber, nor should Dar Al-Hijrah have been awarded a commendation by the Virginia General Assembly. I, as a member of House leadership, deeply regret that this resolution passed.”
- Delegate Hugo has also assured ACT! for America that “House leadership is discussing changes to the current procedures for commending resolutions.” I will continue to stay in touch with them about this, so I can report back to you when the policy modifications are made.
- Shortly after ACT! for America’s powerful response to the commendation resolution, Alphonso Lopez, the sponsor of the resolution, decided to drop his candidacy for Virginia’s 8th congressional district race.
- There has been a marked increase in the interest of becoming educated about radical Islam’s threat to our national security – not only by existing Virginia legislators, but Virginia candidates as well. I see this as very important, because education is the best first step toward deterrence (especially when an already educated constituency is watching).
In the end, the Virginia legislature knows that ACT! for America is watching what they do and that we will hold them accountable.
Again, thank you for takiong action, Together, we ARE making a difference.
REMEMBER, YOUR VOICE COUNTS!
IF EACH OF US DOES JUST A LITTLE, TOGETHER WE CAN
ACCOMPLISH A LOT!
Neil Mahony, Cathedral City recently wrote a very excellent response to an article written by K Kaufmann, April 12, 2014 in the Desert Sun, Palm Springs. See if you agree.
“I wouldn’t bet the farm on this. Tesla had asked for proposals from four states to build its new lithium battery plant to supply the manufacturing plant in the Bay Area. California was not included.
I wonder why:
Well, California with our “one-party ” fueled and sustained by the unions, is the answer.
Look at the facts:
- CEOs rate California as the worst state to do business.
- One person in 10 is here illegally.
- Second worst income tax state in the country
- Highest sales tax in the nation and one of the lowest bond ratings.
- The only body in the world to instigate “cap-and-trade” that will have a stable financial cost to businesses and have no effect on global warming.
- Small businesses failed at the highest rate in the nation.
- More than 10,000 manufacturing facilities were built-in the U.S. Only 177 were in California.
- For industrial use, California electricity is 59.8 percent higher than the national average, as of 2011.
- California’s 2012 Business Ta Climate ranks third-worst in the nation – behind New Jersey and New York.
My is Tesla may mine the lithium here but build the batteries in Arizona, Just keep supporting “one party rulel.” You deserve what you get.”